Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans for Charlotte, NC Residents
For total home comfort, maintenance is an essential ingredient. All mechanical systems need regular tuneups to maintain optimum performance levels. The investment is minimal, but the rewards are significant. If you maintain your HVAC system, it will take care of you.
Heating and Air Conditioner Maintenance in Charlotte, NC
Since 1983, we’ve serviced heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces, and boilers for residential and commercial customers in Charlotte, Matthews and Huntersville. Our NATE-certified service techs carefully check and adjust each component. They will:
- Measure heating and cooling output
- Check the refrigerant charge and pressure
- Inspect refrigerant lines for damage
- Clear the condensate drain and pan
- Clean dirty coils and fins
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure the electrical resistance
- Test the thermostat and safety features
- Inspect heat exchangers and gas burners
Benefits of Preventive HVAC Maintenance
The comprehensive tuneups that we perform at Horne Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. are engineered to improve your comfort. We inspect each part of your HVAC system to provide the following benefits:
- Improved Efficiency: Reduce your heating and cooling costs by 5 percent or more by implementing an effective maintenance plan.
- Peace of Mind: Enjoy greater peace of mind knowing that your HVAC system is running optimally.
- Greater Reliability: Tuneups help you avoid inconvenient outages. Well-maintained units experience 75 percent fewer breakdowns.
- Decreased Repairs: Preventive AC maintenance helps to prevent costly repairs and unexpected expenses.
- Extended Service Life: Heating and cooling systems lasts five to seven years longer when serviced at regular intervals.
- Improved Safety: Tuneups prevent safety hazards and improve the performance of gas furnaces and heating equipment.
Premier Efficiency Program from Horne Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.
Our service techs will add some pep to your HVAC system. Sign up for our exclusive Premier Efficiency Program (PEP) to enjoy all the benefits of preventive AC maintenance plus more. As a member, you’ll receive two seasonal tuneups to keep your heating system and air conditioner in top condition. Our annual maintenance plans start at less than $20 per month depending on your needs:
- Enjoy preferential service and priority appointment scheduling year round even during our busiest season.
- In case of an emergency, all PEP customers are eligible to book same-day appointments with our service techs.
- Lock in your rate to receive inflation protection when the cost of equipment, parts and labor increases.
- If you need a heating or air conditioning repair, we offer exclusive discounts and preferred customer pricing.
- Schedule emergency repairs on evenings and weekends or in the middle of the night. We never charge overtime to PEP members.
- Tune-Up Reminder – (2) Inspections per year
- Energy Star Standard Inspection and Cleaning
- 2 Year Repair Warranty (parts & labor)
- Pre-Season Scheduling
- Monthly Payment Option
- Warranty Compliance
- Indoor coil inspection
- Outdoor/Condenser coil chemically clean and rinse
- Inspect accessible ducts for microbial growth, general condition, proper sealant and insulation
- No overtime
- Up to a 20% discount on repairs
- Tighten and clean high voltage electrical connections
- Clean gas burners and adjust/calibrate gas pressure (if needed)
- Verify Furnace/heat exchanger compartment heating cell is free of cracks or failed seams
- Monitor and record air flow and Delta T
If you’re not ready to sign up for a maintenance plan, you can still take advantage of our annual tuneup services for your heating and cooling systems. Contact us to learn how to select the right option for your home or business. We stand behind our work by offering a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee and a comprehensive warranty on our craftsmanship.
To learn more about our Premier Efficiency Program or to schedule a pre-season tuneup for your heating and cooling equipment, call Horne Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. today. We’re YOUR Trane Comfort Specialist.