Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement Services in Charlotte, NC & Surrounding Cities
With a new air conditioner, you can afford a higher level of comfort while saving money on repairs and lowering your energy bills. Whether you need to replace an aging air conditioner or just want to upgrade to a better model, we provide top-of-the-line products and expert installation services.
Air Conditioning Installation for New and Existing Homes
Size matters with HVAC equipment. Correct sizing means your HVAC equipment will run more efficiently, provide better humidity control, and last longer.
- We’ll discuss your goals to match you with the ideal AC unit. We install standard HVAC equipment and high-tech systems that are equipped with features like multi-stage compressors and variable-speed air handlers.
- Our NATE-certified service techs complete load calculations to assess your building’s cooling requirements.
- For new constructions and homes that have damaged air ducts, we craft custom ductwork that delivers the ideal cooling output to each room. For your comfort, we use the industry’s gold standard for sizing the ductwork.
- Advanced tools and equipment ensure that your new air conditioner performs optimally. Installation methods greatly affect your system’s performance, and we are careful to employ best practices throughout the process.
- Before leaving, our installers perform final quality checks. We measure the refrigerant charge, airflow rate, and torque to ensure compliance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
We stand behind our work. In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty that comes with your new AC system, your new equipment includes a lifetime craftsmanship warranty and a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
AC Replacement Services in Greater Charlotte, NC
After 10 to 15 years of normal use, central air conditioning systems start to suffer from wear and tear. Well-maintained equipment will last longer. We consider your air conditioner’s age, condition and performance before recommending an AC replacement. As mechanical equipment ages, you may notice the following warning signs.
- Increasing energy consumption
- Decreasing performance
- Frequent repairs
- Reliability problems
- Excessive operating noise
All end-of-life equipment is recycled and undergoes some refurbishment so that the materials get reused and stay out of the landfill. We safely reclaim refrigerants to protect the environment before we remove your old HVAC unit.
New Air Conditioning Equipment from Trane
Horne Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. installs top-rated Trane HVAC equipment for customers in Charlotte and the surrounding communities of Matthews, Huntersville and Mooresville in North Carolina.
We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist. That means that we’ve met stringent quality standards. We have proven our commitment to excellence in every part of our business from installation and repairs to customer service and employee training.
We install air conditioners and heat pumps from Trane’s entire product range. You can also select ductless mini splits and indoor air quality products that let you personalize your comfort. Our company offers the most innovative, dependable AC equipment available today.
Expert AC Installation Services
Call Horne Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. for a free estimate or more information about our products and air conditioning installation services. Our friendly, professional staff members are ready to serve you residents of Charlotte, Matthews, Mint Hill, Huntersville, Mooresville, and Cornelius, North Carolina.